Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Apr 9, 2010

Photo Booth Friday#24: My Little Fashionista

When you let your 18 month old pick out her outfit, this is what you get…April 2010 001

She’s got her own sense of style. And who am I to question her? I’m just a MOM. I don’t know what I’m talking about.April 2010 002

And anyway, I heard that mixing prints is a major fashion trend this year. She’s very fashion forward.April 2010 004April 2010 005

As for wearing two shirts at once, well…I’m not sure that’s a trend that’s gonna catch on. But if it does, you saw it here first :)

HAPPY FRIDAY!

8 comments:

beccarankin said...

I love the combinations they come up with! She looks adorable.

Right now karis is running around with a pink polk a dot dress over an blue and orange skirt. She and Lily will get along great!

Mandi said...

Oh Lily! How cute are you?!
And, I can totally see the extra shirt thing catching on!

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

Extra shirt=extra modest, right?! You're teaching her well at a young age :)

une autre mère said...

I like the new trends she's displaying! Soon all the girls will be wearing a second shirt draped over their necks!

Laura said...

Hey, she did manage to get pink in every article of clothing that she picked out....I think she's gonna be just fine. What more does a girl need? :)

Michelle said...

awwww love her style! just wait until she starts changing a hundred times a day lol

she is so sweet!

Kelly said...

Haha, love these pics! I was laughing out loud looking at them! :)

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

Oh I love the whole "mixing the prints!" Girl's got some style! And is that a Target reciept in her hand :)?? Style AND she knows where to shop!

 
Images by Freepik