Looking for the winner of the Guess the Gender Of Our Baby contest? Click here.
Want to enter to win a Target, Sonic, or Starbucks gift card? Click here.
**************************
Lily learned a new phrase this week: “Oh dear!”
Only she says it like she’s got a southern accent: “Oh dee-ah”
She drops the toy she’s playing with.
“Oh dee-ah”
She opens a book to “read” it.
“Oh dee-ah”
She knocks over her sippy cup at lunch.
“Oh dee-ah”
Yesterday, I mistakenly left my purse {something she knows she’s not supposed to play with} on the floor and while I was distracted, she bee-lined for it. A few minutes later, this is what I found:
“Just payin’ some bills for you, Mom.”
Oh dee-ah!
Happy Friday!

2 comments:
I love their sayings. One of the best parts of being a mom!
I love their sweet little words! Too cute...
Post a Comment