Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

May 14, 2010

I’m About To Make Someone’s Day…

As promised, I’ve drawn the winner of my Guess The Gender Of Our Baby contest, courtesy of random.org

Drum roll, please….

Congratulations, Ann!

You win the $50.00 gift card to CSN Stores! Send me your email and I’ll get you all the details.

Don’t forget!

You can still win a $5.00 gift card to your choice of Target, Sonic, or Starbucks! If you haven’t made your guess yet, go here and leave me a comment. Whoever correctly guesses the gender of our baby will be placed in a drawing for the above mentioned gift card.

Thanks for playing!

1 comment:

Ann@StringerMama said...

WOO HOO!!! Thanks Amy! Soooo excited!

 
Images by Freepik