A - Age: 25 - but I still feel like I'm 20 sometimes. Shoot, there are some days I still feel like I'm in junior high! :)
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: Cleaning the shower. I would rather clean the toilet -- for real!
D - Dog's name: Well, we don't have a dog, but Dave already has a name picked out for when we get one someday. And he probably wouldn't want me to divulge it on here...because you know, it's SO COOL someone might steal it :)
E - Essential start your day: Quiet time with the Lord -- it makes such a difference in my perspective
F - Favorite color: I've never liked this question, I don't think I can pick a favorite. I've always liked pink but right now I'm really digging green. And brown. And bright fuchscia. See? Can't choose.
G - Gold or Silver: For a long time I would've said silver but gold is growing on me.
H - Height: 5'7 3/4" (Ok fine 5'8". I have always felt like an Amazon woman, especially wearing heels.)
I
- Instruments you play: Instruments I play well? NONE. Instruments I can play on a very elementary level? The piano and fluteJ- Job: I like to call myself a home manager :) According to this website I'm worth $137,754. I like to tell Dave he can't afford me :)
K - Kid(s): Lily Marie
L - Living arrangements: House
M - Mom's name: Becky
N - Nicknames: Ames, Amers
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: How about giving birth?
P - Pet Peeve: I have more than I can write on here but I really, really hate seeing/touching/stepping on other people's hair on the floor. This could explain why I don't like cleaning the shower
Q - Quote from a movie:I can barely stay awake through a whole movie, let alone be able to quote from it (something that drives Dave a little crazy :)
R - Right or left handed: right
S - Siblings: 3 brothers -- 2 older, 1 younger
T - Time you wake up: 6:00 a.m. -- but I am sooo not a morning person!
U- Underwear: Seriously? What kind of question is this?
V - Vegetable you dislike: Sadly, there are so many, I don't think I can pick one. I really hate cooked carrots though.
W - Ways you run late: I am not sure I understand what the question is here...I do hate being late like you wouldn't believe. Strangely enough that does not always make me punctual :)
X - X-rays you've had: Does the dentist office count?
Y - Yummy food you make: Pretty much everything I make is a recipe I got from my mom or the Internet, I have no personal claims on any of them :)
Z - Zoo favorite: What are those little animals called that live in the water and slide down rocks? Sea otters? I like those :)
That was long and not altogether that interesting but it required minimal brain power on my end and that's what I was going for :)
Happy Wednesday!



2 comments:
Couldn't agree with you more on the shower/toilet thing. I very much dislike cleaning showers.
Also-if it makes you feel any better, I would've never guessed you were 5' 8"! I would've totally guessed shorter by at least 2 inches. :)
Oh, Lindy! You just made my day! I went to high school with girls who all seemed to be 5'3" or shorter...so I think I developed a "height complex" :) I don't really care as much now that I'm married to Dave though, he makes me feel short :)
Post a Comment