Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

May 15, 2009

Photo Booth Friday

Our Week In Pictures
Monday
There's nothing like the scent of clothes that have been dried in the sunshine!Pants hanging from the porch light...because we're classy like that ;)

TuesdayThe day of "The Shred"

ThursdaySomeone grabbed hold of a forbidden object when Mommy wasn't looking...Trying to look innocent...

FridayI gave her these extra measuring cups and she loves them! She'll play with them over her other toys any day :) Who needs Baby Einstein?Tell me, does she look like a redheaded boy? Because I had a lady say today, "Oh what a big boy! Looks like he has red hair?"

She's been mistaken for a boy before...I mean, she has no hair and she IS dressed in blue and brown, I'll give you that. But I've never heard her called a redhead before -- what do you think? Does her hair have hints of red?

That's all for now! Looking forward to a bright and sunshiny weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's just about as beautiful as they come! I just love it when you post pictures of her!!

Amy Lackey

Lindy said...

Love the picture of the pants hanging from the light! I literally laughed out loud. Such a cute little girl you have. :)

Jenn said...

I would have called her blonde. However I have only seen pictures. Dane has been called red haired too. Maybe in certain lights. Bald babies are awesome!

une autre mère said...

Okay, so I thought I had your blog on my list so I would see your updates, but I guess it didn't get on there. It's there now, so look out... here come the comments!

She definitely doesn't look like a red-headed boy. She's obviously a BEAUTIFUL girl! I don't know what it is about bald babies that everyone assumes they're boys. I had the same thing with both of my girls, even if they were all decked out in pink! Girls can be bald too!

 
Images by Freepik