- Open the 4th picture folder on your computer.
- Open the 4th picture and post it on your blog.
- Explain the picture.
- Tag 4 people to do the same!
This picture was taken two years ago in front of a fountain in Kansas City. Dave and I took a long weekend to celebrate our two year anniversary! We went to Worlds of Fun and Oceans of Fun, shopped on the Plaza, ate lots of yummy food, and just enjoyed being away from it all.
As pathetic as this may sound, I remember being very excited about staying in a hotel because I knew there would be cable (which we do not have at home) and I wanted so badly to catch an episode of What Not To Wear. Imagine my disappointment when I found out that they didn't have TLC! What's the point of having cable if you don't have TLC? And even more important...how much of a nerd am I for getting excited about watching cable TV? Clearly I need to get out more :)
Alright, I'm going to tag:
- Katie @ The Baby Factory
- Jenn @ Starving for Sunshine
- Lacey @ Anderson's Mommy
- Tiffany @ Marlow Madness
Thanks for tagging me Katie and giving me a trip down memory lane! Can't wait to see everyone else's pictures!



1 comment:
Cute picture! And I totally understand your disappointment for not getting to watch TLC. We don't have cable either, so every time I go to my parents' house I can't wait to watch TLC and HGTV! If we could just pay for those stations (and my husband's sports stations), we'd get it. Too bad there's no plan like that.
Thanks for playing along!
Post a Comment