Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Jun 26, 2009

Too Random for a Title

It's Friday and I don't feel like trying to form my random thoughts into one coherent post so...here's a list:
  • It is so stinkin' hot here, it's only June and it feels like the end of August. The cute little weather lady on the news this morning said that cooler temperatures are coming but I will believe it when I see it. How on earth did people used to survive without air conditioning? And swimming pools?

  • Three chick flicks that I have been dying to see: The Proposal, Confessions of a Shopaholic, and Bride Wars. Anybody seen them? Are they worth watching?

  • Lily had her 9 month well baby check yesterday. Her stats? Height: 29 in. Weight:17 lb 5 oz. Still tall and skinny everywhere but in those squishable cheeks of hers :)

  • Remember The Shred? Yeah..didn't do it at all in New York...have yet to start it back up since we returned...I need real life Jillian to come give me a little kick in the pants!

  • I just found out that one of our local TV Stations that we now get because of the digital changeover is now airing re-runs of Reba...I totally heart Reba! Yay for digital channels! Almost as good as cable...almost.

  • I typically don't get political on here, but I just have to say I am really not liking the things I've been hearing about what's going on in Washington these days... particularly the Obama Universal Health Care plan and this whole cap and trade system...just to name a couple of things. Change may be a-comin' but I'm afraid it may not be the positive change that so many people had hoped for...

That is all folks...promise to put a little more thought into my next post ;)

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen those chick flicks but they're on my list too. Maybe during maternity leave :)
And P.S. - I LOVE Reba too :)

 
Images by Freepik