Would you believe me if I told you we are having computer problems, AGAIN?
We are.
Something happened and our laptop just quit recharging. Wednesday morning I took our poor sick little computer into Best Buy where I was able to demonstrate my expansive knowledge of technology by explaining that something was wrong with our new "power cord thingy" and staring blankly at the computer man as he tried to explain the problem to me using words like "motherboard" and "hard drive".
I left it in the capable hands of the Geek Squad, but was sad to hear that it could take 2-4 weeks before it might be fixed.
I wanted to tell him that was unacceptable due to the fact that I HAVE A BLOG but I didn't think he would believe me due to my earlier display of technological ignorance.
So anyway, I'm still going to be blogging just probably not quite every day and I'll do my best to keep up with my reading and commenting, but don't be concerned if you don't hear from me for a few days.
Happy weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment