My name is Amy, and I’m the lucky bride of a studly guy, Dave, my first and only love. We are Mama and Daddy to a sweet cheeked baby girl, Lily, who we hope will be the first of many children!
I’m “livin’ the dream” as a stay at home momma. In between dirty dishes and loads of laundry, I enjoy my new hobby – blogging! I plead guilty to excessive use of exclamation marks and smiley faces, and I tend to be random – good luck keeping up!
I’m a girly girl at heart but I still love playing and watching sports. Among my other passions are Dove chocolate, pumpkin spice lattes, fresh guacamole, decorating, Christmas, Vanilla Coke, the color pink, baby belly laughs, and a good long chat over a hot cup of coffee.
I’m a perfectionist by nature and I love being organized, but I’m learning to accept the reality that life’s NOT perfect and I can’t control everything {though I confess that I try}.
Above all, I am a child of God, an unrighteous sinner saved by grace. The bad things you see? That’s my old nature taking charge. And the good things? It’s all HIM.
Want to know more? Read my blog :)
Photo courtesy of Katie Swanson Photography




No comments:
Post a Comment