{Almost} twins...one of these babies is Lily...one is her friend Carly...can you tell which is which?
We almost couldn't from behind...two bald headed blonde babies who just happened to be wearing the same outfit on the same day at the same soccer game.And did I mention that these little gals came very close to sharing a birthday? They were born only about a week apart. What are the odds?
Happy Friday!




7 comments:
Those girls are too cute! xoxo
Hmmm....I can totally see why you'd say that. They look about as much like twins as my boys do ;)
Oh they are sooo cute!! I love little blonde babies!
Hey Amy!
I love your blog, your little girl is so cute! I'm new to the whole blog thing, but I like it so far! Hope you all are doing well!!
Traci
What cute pictures.....Love your blog...Had a free night to blog hop.
Hope you will stop by new Christmas blog ...There is a great giveaway that I will draw for on Oct 1st and all you need to do to enter is comment.
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com
Well, I'm new here, so I don't know which is yours...but I have to say those are two of the cutest cutie patooties I've ever seen! My word. Gives me baby fever big time. :)
Such little cuties :). How fun that they are sooo close in age!
Post a Comment