Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Nov 13, 2009

Photo Booth Friday #15: Hand Over the Candy and Nobody Gets Hurt

Uh-oh. Looks like somebody found mommy's secret stash of leftover Halloween candy  nutritious, calorie free afternoon snacks...


You'll find this picture in the dictionary next to the word "guilty".


Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go finish eating the bowl of candy clean some bathrooms.

Happy Friday!
Photobucket

8 comments:

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

Such a great way to start my morning. Giggling. :)

Joel said...

Yum Amy! Wish I could come over and have Lily entertain Laney while we eat candy :)

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

You can come clean my bathrooms when you're done ;) Be sure to bring the candy with ya :)
That Lily is no dummy about the good stuff, is she? Yeah, neither is Hayden.

H-Mama said...

and yet how does she maintain that girlish figure? ;)

Mandi said...

uh oh! What a doll! I think she and Ava could take on the world... :) (according to the faces they make)

Annie said...

haha, she wants chocolate too!!

hope you have a good day cleaning girly! ;)

This Heavenly Life said...

THAT is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Precious! Someone is raising that girl right! ;)

 
Images by Freepik