Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Mar 10, 2010

Winners!

I am happy to announce the two winners of my book giveaway!

Winner #1:

Kay – Congrats Kay! You will be receiving a copy of the book, Mother Daughter Duet by Cheri Fuller and Ali Plum.

Winner #2:

Mandolin – Mandi, you’ll be receiving a copy of the book Dancing With My Father by Sally Clarkson.

I’ll be emailing you ladies to figure out details on how to get the books to you :)

Thanks to all who participated and best of luck next time! :)

********

Winning numbers chosen courtesy of Random.org

1 comment:

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

Have fun with the girls this weekend....I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little jealous :) You guys will have lots of fun.
I'll come back and listen to that song later. I don't have time to cry right now :)

 
Images by Freepik