Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Jun 18, 2010

Photo Booth Friday #29

Forget that canned stuff, Mom…

June 2010 002 
Just give it to me straight off the cob!


Happy Friday!

4 comments:

Mandi said...

Oh Lily! You are too much! What a big girl eating so well :)

Anonymous said...

I love corn, yum! Miss Lily's hair is so beautiful and long!

Jamie said...

Hi Amy! I was reading Jessica Johnson's blog and somehow came across yours! I don't know if you remember me- we met at the library a few weeks ago (I'm in Brian & Sara's small group). I have a blog also, though it is private, but you can send me a message at zjmleko@gmail.com if you would like. I love reading others' blogs! Hope you are well...we're hanging in there...

Michelle said...

awwwww so cute!

funny how a picture of a cutie eating corn on the cob can make you wanna cry your eyes out!?!

this makes me sad that my girls are growing up {too fast i should add} i have i don't know how many corn on the cob pictures!

 
Images by Freepik