Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Sep 28, 2011

Who Needs Toys When You’ve Got Dish Towels?

I was trying to figure out why it’s been so hard for me to find time to blog lately…

Wait…nope…never mind. I remember.

Life is…busy.

Full.

GOOD.

The girls are…busy.

Full (of mischief)

GOOD.

Making three more messes while I clean one up.

But I wouldn’t change a thing.

(Well, ok. I might appreciate a minute or two to go the bathroom by myself.)

Maybe one of these days I’ll get back into the groove…

In the meantime, if you need me I’ll be picking up dish towels off the floor Smile

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I love how she puts them all on her head :)
Wish we were closer so I could come over with the kids for a playdate! We'll have to come visit soon. Miss you!

 
Images by Freepik