Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Nov 2, 2011

Isn’t She Lovely…

Lookie what I found on Craigslist the other day…

October 2011 007

She needs some TLC…and a coat  of paint (or two)

October 2011 006

…but I can see past that dingy yellow and when I’m done with her, she’s gonna be GORGEOUS.

I think.

I hope.

I will show you pictures when I’m done.

Unless I totally screw it up. And then I’ll still show you pictures so you can share in my misery Winking smile

3 comments:

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

I know you are going to rock the DIY dresser makeover.. because you are talented like that. Can't wait to see!

Laura said...

Wow Amy, that thing puts my dresser find to shame! That is going to be beautiful when you get it done! Love the lines and curves of the legs!

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

Really digging her pretty curves. it's going to look great.

(And PS Thanks for joining into the Dare to DIY. Excited to see what you come up with.)

 
Images by Freepik