Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Jun 11, 2012

Sweet Summertime

Popsicles…

June 2012 002

and pools…

June 2012 006

I think summer just very well might be my favorite season!

(At least until the fall Smile)

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Your porch looks AMAZING! When did you get that done?!
Oh, and, cute kiddos too! :)

Laura said...

Yes Amy, I've been noticing the deck in the background of pictures too! It looks awesome! I bet you are LOVING the additional space now! :)

 
Images by Freepik