Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Jan 13, 2009

I Never Thought I'd Have a Blog!

I can't believe it -- I'm entering the world of technology and starting a blog :) Really I hope this will just be a place where friends and family who aren't part of the Facebook world can see updates about our growing family. It will also be nice to have some sort of place to keep a record of Lily (and someday our other children) as she grows! And a bonus -- this is much easier to set up than I imagined it would be! :)

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik