Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Feb 12, 2009

Beautiful Baby


Ask and you shall receive...some pictures of Lily :)

Sunday afternoon -- falling asleep on Daddy while watching the CelticsFirst kiss? :) I think we are teething, we like to chew on everything!


Love those baby blues!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never seen you sleeping before but I actually see a lot of you in Lily's face in that first picture! :)

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

I'd have to agree--I haven't seen a LOT of you in Lily, but that picture she looks a lot like you :) Your blog title made me teary--because it made me think of the Tim McGraw song "My Little Girl"...and it made me want a little girl :')

 
Images by Freepik