Today is one of those days where it is easy to be in a good mood. Sunny and in the sixties...I'm so thankful God gives us these little reminders that winter does not last forever! I'm sure there will be more cold days ahead but today I am basking in this glorious sunshine!This is a picture of our house, by the way. I know what you are thinking -- I found the camera! Well...sorry to disappoint you, but I did not :) I found this on our computer -- it is actually the picture that was on the realtor's website and was taken last July by the previous owners (hence the green grass :). But still -- consider this a teaser of what's to come! With weather this gorgeous, I can promise you I won't be digging around in the basement looking through boxes for our camera today. But when I do find it, I'll indulge you with an entire post of JUST PICTURES. At least now you know what the outside looks like!
Happy Thursday -- if it's not warm and sunny where you are, pull your slippers on, grab a blanket, close your eyes, and dream of spring -- it WILL come! :)



2 comments:
CUTE house! That is so much fun! The house Ethan and I own in Waverly he bought when we were dating. I got to put my two cents in but ultimately it was his decision. I love it and even though we haven't lived there for two and 1/2 years, I still feel a lot of attachment so I can definitely relate to the feeling. Have fun with it!
I'm with Meg - super cute house! And I'm sure it's just as cute inside as it is out. :)
Post a Comment