Today I am going to prove to you that George Lemaitre had a housekeeper. Who is this George you ask? He is the guy behind the “Big Bang Theory” (we’re talking the actual theory here, not the TV show. And yes, I had to look his name up on the Internet :) This guy could not have EVER kept a house. If he did, he would not have drawn the conclusions he did about the origin of the earth. If YOU’VE ever been responsible for cleaning a house, tell me:
- How does it get clean? Answer: Somebody cleans it
- How do things get put in place? Answer: Someone puts them there
- Does your house ever clean itself? Answer: No
- Has your house EVER once after you have cleaned it stayed that way for more than a matter of days? Answer: NO
- Have you ever cleaned your house and then had YOUR HOUSE actually go one step further for you and by some sort of “natural” process become EVEN MORE CLEAN AND ORDERLY? Answer: I WISH!
So George, I mean no disrespect, but when you propose that some things blew up and then put themselves in order and continued to evolve to be somehow even more orderly and complex, I’m sorry but as a keeper of a house I’m not buyin’ it.
P.S. Yes, I know that there are people out there who would have a field day tearing up my reasoning. I was not attempting to be scientific here, please don’t get your panties in a wad ;)
P.S.S. Also, there are a lot of very smart people out there who do not believe in the Big Bang Theory and they can actually argue intellectually about it. Please don’t judge them based on me :) http://www.answersingenesis.org/
P.S.S.S. I also don't think Mr. Lemaitre ever moved without a moving company. I'm just sayin' ;)



1 comment:
BAhahahha-That's right, Amy. You tell 'im. ;) That's too funny...and although not so much "scientific" it's SOOO true.
Post a Comment