Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Mar 16, 2009

For Grams

This weekend we went to Omaha which is where my mom's side of the family hails from. My cousin Cindy had a baby shower and we made a weekend of it and spent time with our family up there. We had such a good time! And my Grandma finally got the address for my blog and said she's planning on visiting it to check up on me...I mean check in with me :) Hi Grams!!

Here's a few pictures: Lily with her Great Grandma Osmanson
4 Generations of Osmanson women

My cousin's girls, Katelynn and Makayla with Lily -- they could not have been cuter!


Playing peekabo -- Lily was soaking in all the attention!

Giggles!!

Looking forward to more sunny days this week! And now, duty calls -- Mondays always seem to require extra clean up around here!

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik