Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Apr 8, 2009

Easter Candy

Last night I went to the grocery store and as I stared down at my list I thought to myself, "Hmm...this list seems short. What is missing?"

I looked up and staring me straight in the face I saw the answer. Easter candy. We had no Easter candy! How could I forget? This is Lily's first Easter. She is going to want some candy.

Then I thought to myself, "Self, if you were 6 months old, what kind of candy would you want your parents to buy you?"

So I got some of this:

And then some of these...classic Easter candy...

And then I saw them...I knew these were going to be Lily's favorite...


Ok fine, let's stop the charade. This candy is not for Lily....it's for Dave (*wink*).

I came home quite pleased with all my purchases, and happy that I had figured out the mystery of what I had left off of the list.

Then Dave asked me, "Honey, where's the milk?"

Drat.

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik