Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

May 7, 2009

Am I the Only One?

Am I the only one who...

  • doesn't get why Twitter is such a big deal?
  • gets scared watching the previews for scary movies?
  • loves cheese more than chocolate?
  • doesn't really want an iPhone?
  • thinks adults should take naps like kids do?
  • finds that a little sunshine in your day always makes problems seem smaller?
  • wishes flip flops were always in season?
  • thinks dresses are more comfortable than pants?
  • liked being pregnant because you could stick your belly out with no shame?
  • thinks that runway models usually aren't that pretty and are definitely too skinny?
  • still likes mac n' cheese and hotdogs?

Tell me I'm not the only one...am I?

4 comments:

Katie Casey said...

You are not alone (except for the dresses part!). Eli & I still eat macaroni & cheese & hotdogs regularly and even PB&J. Once a classic, always a classic! :-)

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

I can't for the LIFE OF ME figure out why twitter is a big deal!! I give up :)

Cheese over chocolate...that's gonna keep me thinking for days...

Jenn said...

I too get scared watching previews for scary movies. Sometimes when I am home alone I watch the Disney channel no matter how annoying the show I at least don't have to worry about scary commercials.

TRS said...

I agree with dresses and sunshine... oh and let's not forget, sundresses!!!

But I wish you were the only person who felt that way about flip flops. I think they are for the shower and the garden and should not be worn in public. But maybe that's because I can't wear them without tripping or spraining my ankle or something.

As for the cheese... that's because you haven't turned 30 yet. I never craved chocolate... sure, I liked it... but never craved it. One mean guy actually told me it was because of repressed sexuality (excuse me for being abstinent!!)
But once I turned 30 - you can't keep me away from chocolate. Now I keep 3 bags of Dove Dark Chocolate in my freezer at all times!

 
Images by Freepik