Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Jun 15, 2009

Diary of an 18 Hour Road Trip

Beginning

Middle




End

We made it to New York for a visit with my in-laws and a big family reunion! Lily was such a trooper and I really can't complain -- there was a little whining and a few moments of unhappiness but for the most part, she was a great little traveler!

We'll be here till the end of the week and will be busy with family so I'll most likely be absent from the blogworld for awhile, but I'll try to take lots of pictures to show you when we return!


Although after making the long trip back, I can't guarantee how long it might take for my sanity to return...18 hours in a car is enough to make anyone a little silly.
That's the face she made when I told her we'd be doing the whole thing again in 7 days! ;)

Just kidding. I think this is actually her attempt at smiling for the camera...clearly we've got lots of work to do before I can enter her into the next Baby Gap casting call :)

Have a great week!

2 comments:

une autre mère said...

Good job, Lily! I hope you do just as well for the long trip home. Enjoy your stay in NY!

Unknown said...

Glad you made it. That is a long trip that I wouldn't be too happy about. She did better than I would.

 
Images by Freepik