Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Jun 23, 2009

Nine Months

A lot can happen in just nine months.

Nine months took me from this...


To this...
And it has taken Lily from this...



To this...

Makes me wonder what the next nine months will bring?

{No, I am not announcing I am pregnant. Although if I were that would have been a good way to do it.}

Happy nine month birthday Lily!

3 comments:

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

I.....totally....thought you were making an announcement. ahhh...that wasn't even nice! I can't believe Lily is already 9 months!

Unknown said...

Sweet.

This Heavenly Life said...

I REALLY thought you were going the announcement route there...trickster.

Adorable pics.

 
Images by Freepik