Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Aug 26, 2009

It's Been Two Weeks...

Today I opened my email to find this lovely note:
Your product is in the hands of Geek Squad®, getting the care and attention it needs. We are working diligently to complete the job as quickly as possible - no action on your part is necessary. We'll contact you as soon as the product is complete and ready for pickup.
We're on it. Things will be better soon.
Geek Squad

We have received FIVE of these emails. They all say the exact.same.thing.

I would LIKE to reply.

Dear Geek Squad,

You have had my computer for a full two weeks now. It seems to me that if you were truly "on it", my computer would be fixed by now. I'm tired of going to the library to check my email. I am starting to question how truly "geeky" you are. It seems to me that a true computer geek would have figured out the problem long ago. Please hurry or I will be forced to come to the store and harass interrogate yell speak to you about this problem.

Have I mentioned that patience is not a virtue I seem to possess very much of?

3 comments:

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

that is pretty annoying :\ i wondered why you'd been so MIA lately :( Hopefully soon!

Anonymous said...

When I started reading your blog, I thought, "how nice that they give her an update on her computer. They treat it like its her kid." But 5 of those? Seriously??? They need to get your "kid" back to you stat! I agree...they don't seem very geeky at all

This Heavenly Life said...

I think you've been patient enough! There is no reason you shouldn't go to the store and press for some answers. 2 weeks? That seems unheard of!

 
Images by Freepik