Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Aug 28, 2009

Photo Booth Friday

What we've been up to this week...

...we experimented with new hairstyles -- this here is the "faux-hawk" -- all the boys in the nursery are sportin' this 'do. We decided it is not a good look for little girls :)We pulled all our stuffed animals out of this basket into our crib...
...and had a par-tay!
We got two new teeth -- not a fun process for Mom or Lily!
We put bubbles on our chin in the bathtub...and tried to eat them.
We pulled all our books off our shelves...
...and "read" them (She can read upside down! She's a genius!)
We practiced standing in our crib...

...and doing headstands.

And we learned how to open cupboards...
....and pull out all the contents!
I love my job!
Happy Friday!

8 comments:

Jenn said...

What a busy girl. She is adorable though!

Sonya said...

Amy, Lily is absolutely beautiful. She is getting so big! I wanted to tell you about a deal on diapers.com I dont know if you use them, but it's something to consider. They have great deals if you buy in bulk. I shop at walmart, and the deals are even better at diapers.com. Anyway, if you use the code your10off, you will save an additional $10.00. Also, free shipping on orders over $49.00. I hope you guys have a good weekend.

Amy@My Front Porch said...

Busy is right Jenn! She keeps me on the go!

And Sonya, thanks for the tip on the diapers! I'll be sure to check that out!!

TheMillers said...

Cute pictures! Gideon can read books upside down too! :)

Joel said...

She's getting so big! Laney has the faux hawk going on right now :)

Elisabeth said...

Oh my word! Amy!!! These pictures are adorable!!!

This Heavenly Life said...

I love the one of her headstanding - so sweet!

Thrifty Decor Chick said...

She is adorable!! I want to know what store sold the TDC type stuff!! :) I must go there! ha!Thanks for your sweet comment.

 
Images by Freepik