Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Aug 7, 2009

Photo Booth Friday

It's Friday!!!No, we're not experiencing a cold snap -- Lily's just sportin' some of her new duds that I found these past couple of weeks. Is that coat not the cutest? I found it at a consignment shop -- somebody else paid a lot of money for it last year at Baby Gap but it only cost me $9.99! I've been scouring garage sales all summer trying to find a deal on a winter coat -- so I was super excited when I saw this and knew I had to get it!

It goes great with these jeans that I found at that same consignment store, tags still attached! The original price was 25 buckeroos -- but I got them for 50% off the consignment price -- $4.00! And those shoes, barely worn were a garage sale steal at only $1.00! Don'tcha just love finding a good deal?

I'd say it makes for a very....

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

Have a great weekend :)

5 comments:

une autre mère said...

Yay! Nothing makes me happier than hearing about good deals! (Okay, hopefully other things make me happier than that...) I remember seeing that coat at Baby Gap last winter and thought it was adorable. Great find!

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

c-ute! you are making me wish I lived in a city where consignments didn't mean "White Trash".
guess I'll just have to come visit :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy
Heather has shared your space w/me & i'm so glad she has. I love everything about your front porch. thank you for taking the time to do this. I'd esp. like to thank you for the book review. I can't wait to get to the library to check it out (both of them) I'd also like to recommend "Love & Respect" Dr. Emerson Eggerichs. Some really great insight to both men & women. Check it out & let me know what you think. Like you, I wish i'd had it years ago!

keep up this great site for me & tell your folks hi for me

Marie (Heather's Mom)

Amy said...

Marie, I'm so glad Heather shared this site with you and glad you have been enjoying it! I have heard of that book Love and Respect and wanted to read it for some time -- now I'll be sure to check it out! We just saw Cloudy and her girls the other day -- they are getting so big -- I'm sure you're a proud grandma! I'll be sure to tell my parents hello from you!

Anonymous said...

Seriously girl, you are an inspiration! Way to go on saving money and Lily will be so cute and warm this winter

 
Images by Freepik