I tend to have a slightly addictive personality. When I find something I like, I grab onto it and hold on ferociously, like a dog with a chew toy.
Exhibit A:

Aaah, the scent of Lavender Vanilla and Comfort.
I cannot. get. enough. It’s like the Febreze factory exploded in our house. Detergent, dryer sheets, air freshener, mop solution, all purpose cleaner, I have it all.
Exhibit A:
Aaah, the scent of Lavender Vanilla and Comfort.
I cannot. get. enough. It’s like the Febreze factory exploded in our house. Detergent, dryer sheets, air freshener, mop solution, all purpose cleaner, I have it all.
What’s that you say? I’m obsessed? Please…it’s not like I’m bathing my child in it or anything…Oh wait....
Do you see now why I avoid alcohol like the plague? If this is what my addictive little brain does with the scent of lavender, just IMAGINE what kind of damage it would do with cigarettes, drugs or any other potentially addictive substances. Have mercy!



2 comments:
totally with you on that....I am SUCH an addictive personality...oh my. I would go broke if I ever touched a slot machine.....just once.
You and NPR were on the same wave length today - check out the article "Falling in Love with Lavender" - I might have to try this lavender lemonade creation.... yummy.
Post a Comment