Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Sep 22, 2009

Cinderella

Lily...

....has ridiculously blue eyes

....and two adorable dimples -- one in her left cheek and one in her chin.

...plays shy when she meets new people but loves being the center attention once she warms up.

...is mostly sweet with a side of sassy.

...loves animals, especially cats.

...has perfected the cheesy grin.

...is not ticklish anywhere but the bottom of her feet.

...loves making people laugh...

...and taking baths...

...and cuddling with her "bedtime bunny".

...is a great sleeper and {so far} not a picky eater.

It's hard to believe that just one year ago, I was laying in the hospital experiencing both the pain and sheer joy that comes with having a baby.

Lily, you are as precious to me now as you were then. Your daddy and I can't wait for many more years to come with our little "Cinderella".

We love you!



**Photo courtesy of Katie Swanson Photography**

Photobucket

8 comments:

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

Happy Birthday Lily!!
Sweet with a side of sassy...I love it :)
That song makes me cry...every.single.time I hear it.

This Heavenly Life said...

Happy Birthday Lily! My hubby makes me change the station whenever that song comes on because otherwise I'd see man-tears :)

Joel said...

Happy Birthday Lily! I can't believe it's been a year already! She's so beautiful Amy!

A Fist Full of Dandelions said...

She's precious! I hope you all have a wonderful celebration!

Unknown said...

Sweet! Cherish every moment. (Gosh, I sound like an old lady.)

Jenn said...

She is so adorable! I can't believe she is one!

Sarah said...

Aw! How fun! And Happy Birthday, sweet girl! Beatiful photos! I was never very fond of that song...until we had a baby girl. ;) BTW, love the new layout! (I still have DISHES to give to you! Eek!)

Anonymous said...

Aww, she's so beautiful!!!

 
Images by Freepik