Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Sep 14, 2009

Love, Marriage, and a Baby Carriage

I have a confession to make...I can't resist a free sample. Even if I don't really need it.

Case in point, these two things arrived in the mail {ironically} on the same day:

I have already had one wedding {and I'm not planning a second}.

And I am not pregnant.

For those of you just skimming this post and looking at the pictures let me repeat those last two words for you:

NOT PREGNANT
Yet still I signed up for a free Pregnancy Planner. Because it's cute.

And a free Bridal Guide. Because I love weddings.

And free samples.

You?
Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I may or may not sometimes go to Costco for a free sample lunch...

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

I totally signed up for that planner, too....haven't gotten it yet, though...hmmm....
yes...not pregnant....not even a little ;)

Susan Berlien said...

Free stuff is always a nice idea...

This Heavenly Life said...

You KNOW it!! Free stuff rocks! (And I seem HYPER today!)

Sonya said...

freeflys.com---You can get all kids of samples. Shampoo, perfume, food, baby items--it's a really great site.

 
Images by Freepik