Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Sep 11, 2009

Photo Booth Friday

Caught red handed...

...elbow deep in a bag containing all the fixin's for s'mores...


Let's see...she loves sweets and has a bad habit of closing her eyes in all her pictures...yep, she's my daughter!


Happy Friday!
Photobucket

6 comments:

A Fist Full of Dandelions said...

Makes me want to have a camp fire! So cute!

Kora Bruce [Dixie Lust] said...

Oh my .. how adorable! Makes me crave s'mores right now.

PS. Loving the sassy new layout

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Amy, thanks for leaving me a note today about visiting my site. I'm happy to meet you. That little girl is adorable, and believe it or not, my husband is building a Smores fire as I type this. Yum!

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

k...I totally want some s'mores......we're comin over when you get that fireplace and roasting marshmallows ;)

Anonymous said...

Girl after my own heart! :)

Sarah said...

I have that same little outfit for Josefine! :D Although, if they happened to be wearing them on the same day (at the same soccer game???) or whatever...I'm thinkin' they wouldn't be too mistaken as twins...haha...Josefine can't even sit up yet!

 
Images by Freepik