Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Nov 6, 2009

Photo Booth Friday #14: Halloween 2009


This year I asked Lily what she wanted to be for Halloween and she told me she didn't want me to spend a lot of time or money on her costume. "Keep it simple, Mom." That's what she told me. Or at least, that's how I interpreted it.

So we decided on a cheerleader, and since we were going with her buddy Jaxon, he went as a football player. And since Jaxon and Lily's mommies are Kansas girls at heart, it was Wildcats all the way.

Her cheerleading outfit was one I had purchased last year...when she was 3 months old...so....a little bit small, but we went with it. Her skirt was bordering on being immodestly short, but hey, we wanted it to be authentic ;) And really, it's hard to be immodest when you're wearing a diaper, am I right?

The cutest little cheerleader you ever did see.


What happens when you go trick or treating at your photographer's house?
Why, you get some professional pictures along with your candy of course!



"Mom, Jaxon's not sharing any of his M & M's"
 

This is Lily's cousin, Tyson. He was a Hawkeye football player.



Evidently there is some bad blood between the Hawkeyes and the Wildcats.



And because I can't resist...here's a picture of Lily from last Halloween...



A little less hair and a little more chub but still just as cute as ever.

Happy Friday!!
Photobucket

14 comments:

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

Hmmm....I might have to trick-or-treat at her house next year ;)
I can totally see Lily wanting to keep it simple. She seems pretty low maintenance :)
So cute :)

Alicia Lenoir said...

Amy these pictures are so cute, I think they make good representation of the Wildcats it looked like they had fun.

Jamie said...

She IS the cutest cheerleader I have EVER seen! The pictures are adorable.

Mandi said...

Adorable...
I love the "bad blood" picture. :)

Amy said...

I love your little cheerleader. She is so cute.
Blessings,
Amy

H-Mama said...

That's just precious. Seriously. :)

une autre mère said...

So cute! Love your picture captions!

And this is weird, but that first picture of her cousin Tyson looks exactly like my little Millie. I've never seen anyone that looks so much like her!

This Heavenly Life said...

Haha! I love that Lily was so self-giving in not wanting you to break the bank and your back creating an elaborate costume for her. Ya' did good! She's adorable :)

Cate O'Malley said...

Oh my gosh, so adorable!

Anonymous said...

Precious!!!

Kelly said...

What cuties!! I love the costumes!!! Lily looks like she is just absolutely precious :)

Amy@My Front Porch said...

Katie, now that you say it I DO see a resemblance between Tyson and Millie! How crazy is that??

peter marie said...

So cute!

And I love her as a little pumpkin. I think pretty much every baby is a pumpkin for their first halloween. There really is no cuter option!

A Fist Full of Dandelions said...

How cute! She's so adorable!

 
Images by Freepik