Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Dec 17, 2009

Drum Roll, Please

Do you know who won the contest?

I do. I’ve know for several hours. But I didn’t want to tell you. I much prefer to torture you with suspense :)

But I did promise you I’d post it this afternoon, so without further ado…

The winner, courtesy of random.org is….comment #55 left by

GINA @ BROWN FAMILY HAPPENINGS

Actually, it was Gina’s daughter who submitted the winning comment. It was, and I quote:

“vfftrea
love 8 month old Camryn”

I actually laughed out loud when I saw that was the comment that clinched it :)

Gina, send me an email with your mailing address and I will get your package in the mail!

Congratulations to Gina and Camyrn and thanks to everyone who joined in the fun! I wish I had enough treats for everyone!

6 comments:

This Heavenly Life said...

DOH! So close, so close. Gina? You up for some company?

Hello?

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

bah! two away.
Good game, Gina, Good game ;)

Gina said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! I have never won anything! I knew I had kids for a reason right?

thanks for having this contest to allow me a chance to get to know you and your other readers better! Are we all in DSM? We should meet up sometime!

Rachel said...

Amy,

I just stumbled over here from Nester's Tour of Homes (my home is NOT on tour, btw!), and I love your blog. I liked it as I was reading your tour post, but upon more exploration, I LOVE it - your post with Rockin' The Beer Gut was the clincher. :-)

Merry Christmas!
Rachel

Jamie said...

Aw bummer, I was really hoping for one of those 'shrimp' cookies.

Congrats on the win, Gina.

Gina said...

The treats are here and MAN are they yummy, thanks again Amy!

 
Images by Freepik