Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Dec 22, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I’ll be scarce around here the next several days as I spend time with family and focus on celebrating the birth of our Savior, but I wanted to take a second to wish you all a
Merry Christmas
Christmas Card 1 Edit 2 {photo courtesy Katie Swanson Photography}

I hope you are able to take some time this week to reflect on the wonder of God coming to earth as a man.
Merry Christmas!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is adorable! Merry Christmas :)

Anonymous said...

I second that! I love that pic of you guys! :)

Heather said...

love, love, love it!!! Merry Christmas!!

Emily said...

An adorable picture!! Merry Christmas to you too!

une autre mère said...

Love that picture. Too cute!

This Heavenly Life said...

Are you guys precious, or what?! That picture is wonderful!

Have a very Merry Christmas, Amy!

Gina said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Jamie said...

Super cute! Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Michelle said...

that is just precious!

hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!!
hugs

Unknown said...

What a precious card! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Lindy said...

What a cute picture! Hope you had a great Christmas - we'll have to get together soon!

 
Images by Freepik