Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Jan 21, 2010

Oops…

Ok so…my sincerest apologies…to those of you who have been checking in to see if they won my giveaway from last week…I totally forgot to choose a winner! Please forgive me!

Without further ado, the winner of The Male Factor book giveaway, courtesy of random.org is:

Lindy Rhodes

CONGRATULATIONS! Lindy is a first time commenter, which just goes to show that good things come to those who comment ;)

Lindy, I’ll be sending you an email to get the details so I can mail this out to you!

Thanks for all who participated! Another giveaway is coming next week so stay tuned!

2 comments:

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

oh funny :) I had completely forgotten, too!

Lindy Rhodes said...

Yay, thank you Amy!!

 
Images by Freepik