Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Feb 15, 2010

{Blah}

I think that’s the most accurate term for the way I am feeling.

Just, blah.

My hair?

Blah.

My clothes?

Blah.

The weather?

Blah.

And unfortunately, my blog.

Buh-lah.

I can’t think of anything to write about, unless of course you’d like to hear my big plans for deep cleaning the entire house.

Or how desperately I need to paint my toenails. It’s been…well, an embarrassing amount of time, really.

Of course, I might have some motivation if, say, I was going to be wearing sandals in the near future….did you hear that Lord? Please send me some warm weather and I’ll paint my toenails. Promise.

{Something tells me that won’t be happening}

Anyone else feeling the blah-blah winter blues?

14 comments:

This Heavenly Life said...

Ugh. Absolutely. I call it 'February'. And I dislike it very much.

Kelly said...

Yes! I'm feelin' it too :( Can't wait for spring!

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Your blahs crack me up! I am so right there with you! What's up with the blah hair in the winter--flat and frizzy! If only my favorite color were *white*

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

Yeah, I'm there. I'm totally over the snow, and feel like I have little to say. Well, little for me. Which is probably still more than a normal person.

nault's nook said...

yep! Cant wait for spring. Thats when the sky parts and birds sing..ahhhhh...spring! :)

Jamie said...

This is exactly how I feel! I say go ahead and blog about deep cleaning your house...I could use the inspiration.

AmyD said...

the BLAHS!??? Heck yeah. come on over to my blog and feel my pain!!! lol might make you feel better. give you small recap
I am currently living in a 2 bedroom apartment with 2 teenagers, 1 hubby, 1 dog and 2 cats..........been here since oct 15th 2009, building a house but it is delayed due to the basement block being under 3 ft of snow with an expected 6-10 more inches tonight! ARGH! blah blah blah!!!!!

Anonymous said...

BLAHHHHHHHH. Totally. I've been thinking about hacking off my hair as a way to get out of some of my blahhhs, but I'm not sure. What else is there to do when it's snowy, cold, and gray?

une autre mère said...

I hear you. Blah over here too. Where are our sunny spring days? I miss them.

Emily said...

Definitely blah agreement here. And I thought January was yuck, February is not shaping up to be much better!

Jenn said...

Blah, blah, blah, I even cut 6 inches off my hair 2 weeks ago and it still feels blah. I need sunshine and warmth, as you may have noticed I have nothing to blog about. I should have thought of a blah one :o)

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

I am totally feeling it too!! I need my flip flops back!

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

Here, here! Or is it Hear, hear?! Anyways....ditto.

Unknown said...

Just the way it is sometimes. I think I go through this every week.

 
Images by Freepik