Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Feb 4, 2010

My heart is breaking…

…for the Johnson family. Some of you may remember reading about their struggle here.

Josiah passed away yesterday evening.

Please keep them in your prayers…and if you want to have your faith challenged and gain a little perspective on what godly suffering looks like, click here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for them and admire her so! Wow. Made me cry.

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Praying! Jessica was in the youth group at Saylorville when Cody and I were college sponsors. She is the sweetest girl! Praying God will use your friendship to comfort and encourage her!

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

Rejoicing that he is free of pain, and weeping with his family.....cannot. fathom.
Maybe it's because I am in the same "stage of life" as Jess & Josiah, but this is the first time that I reallllllly get it about MEETING his Savior. I thought I "got it", but this time....I don't know...it is so real.
So thankful for their testimony to all of us and her kids.

une autre mère said...

I'll definitely be praying for his family. So grateful to know he is rejoicing in heaven, free of pain!

Jamie said...

So sad...I will join you in praying!

 
Images by Freepik