Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Feb 26, 2010

Photo Booth Friday # 21: Spring has Sprung! {Sort Of}

It’s been awhile since I’ve done Photo Booth Friday, and there’s really no good reason for it other than in order for me to post pictures, I have to actually take pictures. And I’ve kind of been slacking off in that department lately.

But today Dave {yes, Dave!} dressed Lily in the sweetest little shirt, one that had been given to us when she was a newborn and I had forgotten all about. It made me think of spring and she looked so cute I couldn’t help but break out the camera and take some pictures.

And so you know…taking pictures of a busy little toddler with a camera as old as ours is like asking for a migraine. Just when you think you’ve got the perfect shot, you push the button …and 10 seconds later, the camera clicks. Of course by that time she’s moved on to some other activity and you’ve missed it altogether. So here are my {sad} attempts at getting a decent picture. We call these “action shots”. Enjoy :)

012 014013  015 019 021 022

009

Doesn’t that shirt just scream, “Spring is coming!” I love it.

Happy last Friday in February to you!!

12 comments:

Emily said...

She is adorable!! That shirt screams Spring, I hope it brings you some!

Anonymous said...

Aw, I'd say you got some really good shots!

une autre mère said...

All those pictures are adorable! It helps having such a cute subject!

This Heavenly Life said...

When are you and Dave having more babies?! Seriously, you make cute ones :)

The Sneaky Mommy said...

She is so cute and ready for spring! I love it!

peter marie said...

What a cute little girl and such style!! Sometimes I dress Harper up in summer dresses because it's just so exciting. :)
I love her little curl sticking out in the back. Precious!

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

I totally hear you....I have not done well with the camera lately :( Sad.
I agree with Sarah......more babies, please ;) Because you know there's nothing more fun than getting a table for 9. 4 adults and 5 kids ;) lol :)

Lisa said...

Ahhh, spring. Please come soon.

I love the shirt and the adorable hair bow!

Mandi said...

I put Ava in a short sleeve 18 month shirth this week...because...
1) I don't think we'll make it to 18 months and still have it fit AND
2) I was protesting sweaters.

Mother of the year award!
Oh, and, I love that shirt...and Lily is gorgeous!

Jamie said...

She is so adorable, and that shirt is so cute! Great action shots :)

Michelle said...

adorable.adorable.adorable.

love that last one

Anonymous said...

She is so precious!!!

 
Images by Freepik