Did I ever tell you…
…I went to college with a girl whose cousin was this famous actor:
Hearing her ask for prayer for, “My cousin Ashton Kutcher,” certainly caused a few jaws to drop.
*****
…my little brother’s girlfriend’s brother’s best friend {something like that}…
…is this guy:
He sings this song {and a bunch of other ones}:
Listen to it. Its peppy. It’ll get stuck in your head. I’m really not sure what the song is about, but it’s such a happy little tune. It makes me smile :)
*****
…my sister-in-law sent me a text message the other day…
“Hey Amy, I just met the girl from des moines that was on the biggest loser”
You know, the one who won the “voted off contestant” contest at the finale in 2009?
She met her at a Mary Kay party. Small world.
{And in case you’re wondering, yes, she’s kept the weight off so far.}
You know that thing they say about six degrees of separation…it might just be true!
Do you know anybody famous {or semi-famous}?



8 comments:
Well, I know you and you have a lot of blog followers. Does that count? :)
Bonnie (from WHO radio's Van and Bonnie) is my mom's first cousin. They often joke about my dad's name on air (Cornie - yes, my dad is Cornie.). And they announce my family's birthdays. So really, we're celebrities too. :)
I met Dave Chappelle (comedian/actor) in college at a friends' house.
I shook hands with Rosalyn Carter (former first lady) in high school.
And I go to church with the septuplet family and see them twice a week. So they should really count as 10 celebrities... right?
I got nothin....
You've definitely got me curious about who is Ashton Kutcher's cousin....
Hi Amy! I have met and shook hands with The Fonz. Yes I am that cool.
Hope you are doing well,
Becky Haase
PS I love keeping up with you over your blog
What a fun post. A couple stand out...
We used to get Andy Pettitte's baseball suite because my hubs is friends with his dad... When Andy was in Houston, that is. So, being in his suite counts, right? Ha!
I attended the Regis & Kelly show... I'm sure Regis made eye contact with me. We had a moment. I didn't shake their hands because I didn't want to seem like a crazed fan... You know, like all the other people. One of their employees on the floor took our pic. That counts, right?
My coworker's cousin is Michelle Monaghan from Made of Honor and MI:3. I think that's the best I can do. :)
I saw one of the guys from Blink 182. But I was alone. In an airport. In Ireland. So no one believes me. And I don't 100% believe me either because it was never confirmed....does this count?
I have a Pioneer Woman cookbook!....wait...can you repeat the question?!
Nope. No celebrities in my general vicinity. Sigh.
My sister Rachel always talks about that same connection to ashton... (hate to say it but he is one actor that drives me INSANE!) The kid from Owl City must get around... I know of lots of people who have connections to him..
Post a Comment