Dear Sunshine,
I love you. I really, really, really love you. There just are not words to express how deep my appreciation is that you have decided to grace us with your presence this week. Just seeing you peeking through my windows makes me happy.
I am powerless to resist your siren call – when you beckon me to abandon my housework and instead sit outside basking in your warmth, I just can’t.say.no.
Which is why I must ask you – though it pains me to do this – please give me a break, maybe sometime later this week. For just one day could you stay hidden? My dirty house is begging you.
Love,
Amy
P.S. I’m just kidding. Spring cleaning is overrated. Don’t leave me.



5 comments:
This was cute. I'm having trouble getting much done with this beautiful weather too. But you're right - spring cleaning is overrated! I'd much rather be basking in the glorious warmth of the sun! :)
I totally agree!
You're right... Spring cleaning IS overrated. Sometimes I don't do it... just to show a lil' rebellion. Hehe. I live on the wild side. Ha! Cute post. :)
I'm with you!! Can't resist the beautiful sunshine!
I love your PS! If I do a mad cleaning dash in the morning, it's delightfully surprising to come home to a clean house after a nice day at the park! Now if I could find that laundry fairy, it would all be good!
Post a Comment