Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Mar 23, 2010

Little Mommy

We’re trying to teach Lily to be gentle with her baby dolls…

March 2010 003

Something tells me we’re not quite getting through to her :)

7 comments:

Susan Berlien said...

Ha! At least she has clothes on. My kids leave the dolls naked and stuck in the toy bin.

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

Seriously Amy.....this makes me want a little girl, like whoa!
It does kind of remind me of how I had my boys stacked in a cart at Walmart today, though :)

Kelly said...

Haha! :)

H-Mama said...

My Gracie tells me that {her} babies like that {treatment}. **giggle**

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

Hahaha, we have a lot of dolls that get treated like that :)!

Anonymous said...

maybe she needs to watch you with a new baby to fully grasp the concept (wink)

Becky Haase said...

Is there something you need to share???

 
Images by Freepik