Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Mar 26, 2010

Photo Booth Friday #22: I Should Hire Her As My Secretary

“What’s that you say Mom?  You want to schedule a play date for next Monday? Let me just take a peek at my datebook and get back to you.”

March 2010 009

“You’re in luck! I’ve got a slot between 9 and 11. I’ll pencil you in.”

March 2010 007

9 comments:

H-Mama said...

Too cute! :)

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

I love how long her hair is getting :) So cute!
I'll take the 9:30, please ;)

Emily said...

Adorable!!

Debbi said...

What a cutie! Isn't this age such a blast!

Ann@StringerMama said...

What a Sweetie Pie! I love it!

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Ah, Lily is too sweet! I think she knows what she's doing, too! Smarty pants!

une autre mère said...

I'm glad she's making time for you in her busy schedule. What a cutie!

peter marie said...

So cute!! I'm surprised that she was about as little as my Harper is...she looks super tall in your pictures.
Henry didn't walk until he was a little over 15 months and I don't think Harper will be ready until after that. It's actually kind of nice to have a late walker. :)

Michelle said...

awwww how cute it she???

 
Images by Freepik