Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Apr 10, 2010

Giveaway Winner

The winner of the Absence So Great book giveaway {courtesy of random.org} is….

 

#1

Sarah @ This Heavenly Life!

I actually laughed when I saw this because how often do you think number one is drawn? Sarah, I guess it’s your lucky day! I’ll email you so I can get contact info and send you your book!

1 comment:

This Heavenly Life said...

YAY! When I commented, I just knew it'd be bad because of my #1 status...but I couldn't help myself! I was so happy about this author!

Thanks, Amy!

 
Images by Freepik