Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Apr 29, 2010

This Is Why Klutzy People Shouldn’t Decorate…

It may look like an innocent curtain rod, but in my hands…it’s practically a lethal weapon.

Our Bedroom Wall

April 2010 013 Our {Brand New} Dresser
{that’s a nice big chip in case you can’t tell through the blur}April 2010 014

I know what you’re thinking…

“You just need to be more careful!”

The sad thing is…that WAS me being careful.

The good news? We’re almost done with the master bedroom! All that’s left is paint. And if you ask me real nice, I might even show you pictures ;)

6 comments:

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

oooooh I wanna see it!! That was my favorite room to re-do.

une autre mère said...

Oooh, pretty please with a cherry on top? :)

Michelle said...

not laughing at you.....laughing with you girl! it seems the more careful i am, the more dangerous i am!

can't wait to see pictures

Ann@StringerMama said...

I'd love to see pics - I want to see if those are the same curtain rods that I saw you buy! :-)

H-Mama said...

I'm a visual girl. Pix purdy please. :)

Kate @ Bliss and That said...

Amy~ Ugh, that part of my last comment also got deleted and messed up thanks to my computer! I too am 17 weeks!! I don't have an "exact" due date yet (long story), but am due give or take a few days right when you are! I look forward to following your growing little one too! :)
Kate

 
Images by Freepik