Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

May 25, 2010

I Told You I Was Scatterbrained…

One of these things is not like the others…

May 2010 001

Oh pregnant brain…how I’ve missed blaming my stupidity on you!

9 comments:

H-Mama said...

You crack. me. up. Now, what can 'I' blame those mistakes on? Hmmmm... nope, not pregnant. ;)

une autre mère said...

Well hey, now you can use the Sneaky Mommy's recipe for yogurt from sour milk! :)

Anonymous said...

Bahaha....that made me laugh out loud! So funny :)

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

tehehehe :) that's really funny :)

Laura said...

I apologize, but I had to laugh out loud at you with this one! :) Probably because I have caught myself doing trying to do similar things!

The Sneaky Mommy said...

That's too funny! I wish I could blame pregnant brain sometimes!
I do admire your neatly organized shelf!

This Heavenly Life said...

Bwahahaha! My favorite goof like this is when I leave the milk out on the counter, but put my bowl of cereal into the fridge, right in the milk's slot. And when I say 'favorite', I mean 'most likely to occur on a weekly basis' :)

Michelle said...

that is SO funny! I do stuff like this all.the.time...... .... haha!

Kate @ Bliss and That said...

I do this stuff even when not pregnant! It's now officially called "mommy brain" for me! :)

 
Images by Freepik