Well, it’s official! I’m halfway through my 2nd pregnancy.
And WOW, did the first half ever fly by. If the second half goes that quickly, we’ll be snuggling a newborn before we know it!
The past couple of weeks I feel like my belly has really *popped*. Maternity clothes aren’t a must yet, but I have a feeling it won’t be long now.
And just for some comparison – because I just can’t seem to help myself :) – here’s a picture of me 2 years ago, on May 23, 2008. I was 23 weeks pregnant with Lily:
It’s a little different angle, but I still think my current belly looks bigger…by a long shot.
Hope you all have a happy Friday!



14 comments:
Yay! So exciting!
You look great!! :)
You look so great Ames! When is your next ultrasound scheduled for?
You look adorable!!! Congrats again!
It has seemed to go very quickly to me already! I'm sure to you, it's quite a different story! :)
I will echo what Megan said--this is all going very fast for me :)
Happy 1/2 Way! I was going to tell you the other night, if I wouldn't have been consciously reminding myself that you're pregnant, I would've forgotten, you're just not that big :)
Congrats!!! We are 13 days apart!!!
You look adorable! Can't wait to find out what you're having!!!
Amy,
you are adorable! and congrats on you halfway mark! ;)
You look great! You are much smaller than I am at 23 weeks
You look great, Amy! This is where the fun begins... feeling the baby move and such. I would probably be too embarrassed to show you pix of my 1/2 way point. You might confuse them for full-term. ;)
20 weeks already!? You look great!
so excited for you guys!
and i must say that you are absolutely adorable!!
Aww! You look so good Amy!
Post a Comment