Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

May 28, 2010

Photo Booth Friday #28: American Honey

Nothin’s sweeter than summertime….

Lily Collage 1 Lily Collage 2

and American honey….

Swimsuit Edit 1 


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

11 comments:

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

So incredibly sweet!! :)

Kelly said...

So sweet!

une autre mère said...

What a cutie-pie! And that suit with the matching hat - too too cute! We really enjoyed our play-date with you guys! We'll have to do it again! :)

The Sneaky Mommy said...

She is too cute!!!
Happy summertime!

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

I'm not gonna lie......baby girl swimsuits are way more fun than baby boy swim trunks :( Too too cute!

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

That first swimming suit is KILLING me. Oh, babies behinds.... adorable. Almost makes me want one (a baby, not the swimming suit).

Unknown said...

Love the suit and hat. Precious.

H-Mama said...

I went suit hunting today and didn't find anything near as cute as your baby girls'... Precious post. Love that song. :)

Michelle said...

she is so adorable! I love that suit and hat.

American Honey is a new fav around here. we play it all the time!

Kate @ Bliss and That said...

I LOVE, LOVE those little girl suits!! *sigh* LOVE that song too!! ;)

Anonymous said...

I must say that Lily has the cutest swimming suits EVER!

 
Images by Freepik