Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Jun 1, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

Today feels like a Monday and it’s actually a Tuesday. Don’t you love that?

We had a great long weekend. The weather couldn’t have been more beautiful, and we were able to spend some laid back time at home with no plans in particular. Lately it’s seemed like those times have been few and far between.

Yesterday we had some friends over for some Memorial Day fun.

Spent a ton of time outside {and I’ve got the sunburn to prove it}.

Tried out some new yard games.

Watched two little girls jump in the kiddie pool fully clothed.

May 2010 009 
Yep. Shoes and all. Their diapers swelled to epic proportions :)

May 2010 010

  Tried out Dave’s new grill – his birthday present that we waited two months to purchase :)

Sat around the fire and ate s’mores.

Good times.

Today I’m eating leftover cucumber salad (YUM!) and catching up on laundry.

Back to work! It’s a good thing Iove my job :)

7 comments:

H-Mama said...

Don't you just love care-free days of jumpin' in the pool with all your clothes on? Sounds like good memories were made. :) Sorry for your burn... Those sneak up on us, huh?

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Cute girls!!! Your little Lily makes me miss my "little girl" Cloe...now she's so grown up!
I love all the fun summery pictures!

une autre mère said...

I too loved thinking all day that it was Monday and realizing it was Tuesday! Why can't the boys have every Monday off? :)

Love the pictures of those cute girlies. Looks so refreshing!

Michelle said...

oh what little cuties!!!

Kate @ Bliss and That said...

Yes, it's a great job, isn't it!? :) How ya feeling!? I'm officially two days behind you now that I have my due date... New pics anytime soon!? :)

Anonymous said...

I just noticed that your blog header has you pregnant. So cute!

Kelly said...

I think blogger is having issues with comments today :(

How is your pregnancy going? I've been thinking about you. Hope you're feeling well! We need to see some pics of that baby bump soon :)

 
Images by Freepik