Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

May 12, 2010

She Didn’t Know I Was Watching Her…

This was a mere 10 minutes after she had eaten a snack. I feed my child, I really do.

And that, my friends, is why we don’t leave the pantry door open…

6 comments:

peter marie said...

Cute!! I love how she gets her whole arm in there. Funny!

The Haase's said...

Oh that's too cute. Seriously, my kids would eat ALL DAY LONG if I let them.

Kate @ Bliss and That said...

So cute! :) And I'm seriously contemplating getting a lock for our pantry... If only they weren't $13 for ONE knob lock!! Haven't decided if it's worth it yet or not... ;)

Heather said...

hahaha how cute! love it!

Michelle said...

she is adorable!! i loved hearing her little voice.....so sweet!

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

But MOM..... :) Hayden does the same thing, only he carries them all over the house. I currently have an Oreo mess and a TownHouse cracker mess to vacuum up.

 
Images by Freepik